Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Advanced CPR Training would like to assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside
vendors – except to our physician partners who may require it to provide AED prescriptions where necessary
Advanced CPR Training does:
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our e-mail solicitation lists.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Advanced CPR Training values your privacy, and we reinforce this belief throughout our organization. Your information will be protected as described unless a specific web page says otherwise.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Our site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to our site and understanding how visitors use our site. Cookies can also help customize our site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. However, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; (2) trying to protect against actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not
provided to these companies for marketing purposes. Commitment to Data Security your personal identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.